opc_loader

We use cookies to make your visit on our website Made in Piedmont Wines more enjoyable.

By visiting our website, you accept our cookies. Of course you can change the cookie settings. More about cookies.
Subscribe to our newsletter now

Free delivery from 100 Euro in Benelux - Swap for free for upto 1 year - Delivery where and wherever you want

 

Pio Cesare - Barbaresco 2015

Item No.: PioCesBarb2015
Pio Cesare

Minimum to be ordered: 6 bottles

Colour: red

Composition: 100% Nebbiolo

Category: Barbaresco D.O.C.G.

Profile: Sourced exclusively from Pio Cesare Family owned vineyards: the famous "Il Bricco" Estate and the great hill of San Stefanetto, both located in the village of Treiso. Fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. Skin contact for 20 days. 35% of the wine is aged in French oak barriques (one third new) for 30 months. The remaining 65% spends 3 years in French oak casks, 20 to 50 hectolitres each.

Aroma: A very classic Barbaresco, elegant with ripe and spicy fruit, great depth and complexity.

Taste: The mild and ripe tannins provide this wine with gentleness and finesse, but also strength and opulence. Very good ageing potential.

62,00 57,00 You Save: 8%
x
Reviews (0)
Pio Cesare - Barbaresco 2015 does not have any reviews yet. Share your experiences and post a review.

Matching Products For:

Alternative Products For:

Last viewed items
62,00 57,00