This trip can be booked between 1708 2018 and 14 10 2018, is about 3 days and 2 nights, with flights by yourself to meet Milano Malpensa. Ryanair has the most advantageous prices
Important is the fact that this is an ALL INCLUSIVE TRAVEL, no extra costs will be charged.
Included are the overnight stays with buffet breakfast, trips, transport, food & wine with all days guidance by a specialist in Wine & Gastronomy & Local tourism
Day 1: Monferrato, Asti, Barbaresco - Cherasco
- Arrival at 8:30 am Malpensa, arrival by your guide and departure for the first wine visit, Vicara Winery, focus Barbera del Monferrato, Grignolino, Freisa. Visit cantina and tasting
- Lunch in restaurant in the Asti region with 2 course menu, wines, water and authentic cuisine
- Departure towards Barbaresco, visit of the center (which is rather small), walk between the vineyards with explanation of the 4 seasons followed by a visit to a cantina with focus Nebbiolo and Barbaresco, one of the oldest wine cellars, with handwritten labels by the owner / enologist.
- Alba direction and visit the Truffefl fair with tasting of Truffle and regional products and also a snack with White Truffle (risotto or pasta)
- Departure towards Cherasco where you check in at the Boutique Style hotel Monastero Cherasco, can freshen up and afterwards 4-course dinner with wine pairing, water, coffee in a very atmospheric osteria with traditional dishes
Day 2 - Barolo
- Tour along the 11 villages where Barolo is produced, here and there to get out to experience moments and also to enjoy the tranquility of the area
- Barolo Wine tasting in brand new wine estate L "Astemia Pentita who have already won the architectural prize for opening the pop art structure of the wine estate / Barolo Tasting
- Lunch in Trattoria where the local products are served with great care for quality
- afternoon: visit of artisan workshop by Panetteria Cravero, where grissini's are produced day after day.
- For returning to Cherasco, tasting of delicious chocolate Gianduja in a Pasticceria that is unchanged in decor since 1880
- return to Cherasco, visit wine estate Fracassi wines where you can taste Barolo Mantoetto, Nascetta, Barbera
- Dine with a 4-course menu in the Slow Food restaurant, pairing wines, water
Day 3 - Roero
- This day is dedicated to Roero where we provide a cheese tasting and taste at one of the wine producers who provide the region with extra-ordinary wine.
- Lunch consists of 2 courses, wine pairing, water, coffee
- After lunch we visit a beautiful castle domain in the Alto Piemonte region to taste their regional wines (Nebbiolo and others) μ
- Before we go to the airport, we will briefly provide a final aperitivo with snacks
What is not included in this trip
- your personal expenses, your use of the drinks from the fridge in your room, your purchases and consumption outside our flat rates
Basic is double room, very nicely presented and large continental buffet in medieval cellar
Supplement single room: 108 €