he Four Musketeers from Alto Piemonte with White & Rose package
At summer temperatures such as today's, white or rosé is often put on the table. The four musketeers from Alto Piemonte - Alessandro from Centovigne, Francesco Brigatti, Enrico Crola and Stefano from Cantina Del Signore - are in the spotlight today. In package form with a mix of 7 summer wines.
What do you find in your package when you go for the Four Musketeers:
- 1 x Il Rosa 2018 by Centovigne: a rather spicy rosé wine from the Nebbiolo grape.
- 1 x Roshè 2018 by Enrico Crola: the first year that he comes on the market with a rosé, also from the Nebbiolo grape.
- 1 x La Grazia 2018 by Cantina del Signore, third wine in a row made from the Nebbiolo grape.
- 1 x Our blockbuster of size, the Mottobello 2018 by Francesco Brigatti, Greco Novarese
- 1 x Riflessi 2018 from Cantina del Signore, Erbaluce di Caluso
- 2 x Rosso della Motta 2015 by Centovigne, a Nebbiolo wine with a very good dose of tannins.
- 2 x wine sample of 40 ml 1 x top wine of Centovigne 2013, 1 x Castellengo 2012
This 7 bottle deal is set at 100 € including delivery costs and VAT, delivered in dedicated unit to maintain the ambient temperatures of packing area (18 degrees), which is useful on hot days.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator